Sign up Messages
To customize the message that appears on the Signup pop-up:
From the PostQuicker admin, go to the left menu.
- Click the Online Site icon, then click on Preferences.
- Click on Users Registration from the top menu.
- Go to the Signup message section and edit:
- Default message: Appears when the user clicks on the signup button /icon on the top menu on your front-site.
- Signup to View: Appears when an unregistered user tries to access a locked blog post.
- Bookmarks: Appears when an unregistered user tries to bookmark a blog post.
4. Click Save.