You can use drop-down menus to categories, pages, or links together and make it easier for visitors to navigate your website. For example, if you have a lot of categories and you might want to group some of them, then use a drop-down menu.
Nesting menu items to build drop-down menus
You can build drop-down menus by moving menu items so that they are "nested" below a top-level item. The top-level item appears in the main menu on your website, and the nested menu items appear in a drop-down menu. The top-level item can have one level of the nested drop-down menu.
- From your PQ admin, go to Online Site > Navigation.
- Click the name of the menu you want to edit.
- Choose one of the menu items to be the parent for your drop-down menu, or add a new menu item to be the parent. If you don't want the header to link to anything, then you choose None in the Link field when you add the menu item.
- Add menu items to include in the new drop-down menu. Click Add menu item, enter the name of the menu item and enter or select a destination for the link.
- Click and drag the menu items to nest below the parent item.
- Click Save menu.
Note: the footer menu doesn't support drop-down menus.