In most themes, you have the option to display up to three menus on the sidebar of your website. You can do this inside the theme editor.
- From your PQ admin, go to Online Site > Themes.
- On the left panel, click the Sidebar tab and turn on the Enable Sidebar switch.
- You have three sidebar menu widgets: Menu #1 widget, Menu #2 widget, and Menu #3 widget.
- Click on the Edit button beside the menu widget you want to use.
- Check the Show this widget checkbox.
- Enter a title in the Title field.
- Choose a menu from the Menu to use the dropdown list. If you want to create a new menu, you can do this on the Navigation page.
- You can re-order the menu position on the sidebar by drag and drop the widget.
- Click Save on the top right of the editor.